- Create tests to identify software problems.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Document results of tests for the software development team.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Find potential exploits in the system and provide recommendations to ensure company and user security.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs.
- Research and compare similar competitor products.
- Complete other tasks given by manager.
- Educational Level: Not required
- Work Experience: At least 1 years working at a technology or software development organization in a similar position.
- Knowledge: Knowledge and experience pentesting for a variety of platforms (Web, Mobile, Desktop, etc..). Experience using software and tools to aid with the pentesting process (Wireshark, Metasploit, sqlmap, etc..), applicants should have a good familiarity with Git based version control and a general proficiency in programming.
- Good communication and elaboration skills, expressing passion and creativity in work.
- Advanced English and Vietnamese abilities.
- Ability to handle intensive workloads independently when needed.
- Office software proficiency.
- Directly contact and collaborate with Direct Manager and relevant departments to solve problems that arise during work.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.