- Perform data analysis on customer data to form business solutions ensuring a better user experience.
- Manage and become involved in the creation of user databases for products.
- Manage the short and long term storage of user data.
- Fulfill requests for user data and analysis from other departments.
- Identify weaknesses in data collection and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs.
- Research and compare similar competitor products.
- Complete other tasks given by manager.
- Educational Level: Not required
- Work Experience: At least 1 years working at a technology or software development organization in a similar position.
- Knowledge: Knowledge and experience managing databases, data analysis. Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases is an advantage. Applicants should have a good familiarity with Git based version control, MERN stack development and a general proficiency in programming.
- Good communication and elaboration skills, expressing passion and creativity in work.
- Advanced English and Vietnamese abilities.
- Ability to handle intensive workloads independently when needed.
- Office software proficiency.
- Directly contact and collaborate with Direct Manager and relevant departments to solve problems that arise during work.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.