- Manage server operations.
- Handle networking and hardware tasks.
- Ensure high availability of department’s infrastructures.
- Recommend improvements to perceived inefficiencies of the system.
- Catalog and manage the allocation of department technology.
- Complete other tasks given by manager.
- Educational Level: Not required
- Work Experience: At least 1 years working at a technology or software development organization in a similar position.
- Knowledge: Strong knowledge in networking. Experience setting up and maintaining software and tools to aid with the development process (Postman, Selenium, Jira, GitLab etc..), applicants should have a good familiarity with Git based version control. AWS experience.
- Good communication and elaboration skills, expressing passion and creativity in work.
- Advanced English and Vietnamese abilities.
- Ability to handle intensive workloads independently when needed.
- Office software proficiency.
- Directly contact and collaborate with Direct Manager and relevant departments to solve problems that arise during work.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.