Working hour: Fulltime, 2 Saturdays per month
Gross Salary: Highly competitive. Negotiatable
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Work with Direct Manager and team to transform requirements into final product.
- Complete other tasks given by manager.
- Educational Level: Not required
- Work Experience: At least 2 years working at a technology or software development organization in a similar position.
- Good communication and elaboration skills, expressing passion and creativity in work.
- Advanced English and Vietnamese abilities
- Ability to handle intensive workloads independently when needed.
- Office software proficiency.
- Directly contact and collaborate with Direct Manager and relevant departments to solve problems that arise during work.
- Have a good grasp of industry trends.
- Creating documentation and systems related to maintaining the code to ensure long-term efficiency of product.