Working Hours: 3-month contract
Gross Salary: Highly competitive. Negotiatable
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Document results of tests for the software development team.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs.
- Complete other tasks given by manager.
- Educational Level: Not required
- Work Experience: At least 1 years working at a technology or software development organization in a similar position.
- Knowledge: Knowledge and experience testing for a variety of platforms (Web, Mobile, Desktop, etc..). Experience using software and tools to aid with the testing process (Postman, Selenium, Jira, GitLab etc..)
- Good communication and elaboration skills, expressing passion and creativity in work.
- Advanced English and Vietnamese abilities.
- Ability to handle intensive workloads independently when needed.
- Office software proficiency.
- Directly contact and collaborate with Direct Manager and relevant departments to solve problems that arise during work.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.